Hi, I am Yurii Kobets (Yuri).
I am doing software development: applications, backend, DB, AI/ML, product growth and whatever about computers.
In my career, I have developed many projects such as social networks, medical applications, travel, and entertainment software.
In this blog, you can read some tech articles on different topics. I am starting with React Native.
My CV is here.
My knowledge and experience:
- Python, Ruby, Perl
- Java, Kotlin
- Objective-C, Swift
- React Native
– iOS SDK
– IDE: Xcode, AppCode
– Cocoa Touch frameworks: UIKit, CoreFoundation, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics, CoreLocation, MapKit, AddressBook, EventKit, MediaPlayer, MessageUI, StoreKit, Core Audio, Core Data, Reactive
– Java SE 6, 7, 8
– Android SDK
– Bluetooth 2 – 4, BLE, wearable devices integration (healthcare, smartphones)
– Printers (AirPrint, Google Cloud Print)
Concepts: OOP, OOD, Unit Tests, Test Driven Development
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
Version control software: git, svn
Other: iTunes Connect, Google Play submission, continuous integration (Jenkins)
Education: Georgia Institute of Technology.
Companies I worked/am working:
Principal developer of Fleetmatics REVEAL Manager App https://goo.gl/dEqT90
Developing of core features, Application refactoring using CLEAN architecture
Improved the app stability, crash-free users rate is 99.9%
Prototyping and R&D
Used technologies: Android SDK, REST API, Google Maps, Unit testing
Developed iOS application Fleetmatics REVEAL Field App https://goo.gl/oD1LLs
Used technologies: iOS, Google Maps, REST API, Unit testing
Management of patients’ surveys
Projects and main responsibilities:
– Develop iOS application
– Create an internal framework: networking, database, encryption
– Continuous Integration
– API integration
The virtual healthcare service
Online consultation system. https://goo.gl/sWt5ch
– the authentication with REST API and Facebook OAuth,
– Core Data persistence layer,
– integrated OpenTok (WebRTC) – for realtime video communication integration.