Hi, I am Yurii Kobets.
I am doing software development including applications, backend, DB management, AI/ML, and product growth.
In my career, I have developed many projects such as social networks, medical applications, travel, and entertainment software.
Now in my focus are artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain technologies. My CV is here.
My knowledge and experience:
- Python, Ruby, Perl
- Java, Kotlin
- Objective-C, Swift
– iOS SDK
– IDE: Xcode, AppCode
– Cocoa Touch frameworks: UIKit, CoreFoundation, AVFoundation, CoreGraphics, CoreLocation, MapKit, AddressBook, EventKit, MediaPlayer, MessageUI, StoreKit, Core Audio, Core Data, Reactive
– Java SE 6, 7, 8
– Android SDK
– Bluetooth 2 – 4, BLE, wearable devices integration (healthcare, smartphones)
– Printers (AirPrint, Google Cloud Print)
Concepts: OOP, OOD, Unit Tests, Test Driven Development
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
Version control software: git, svn
Other: iTunes Connect, Google Play submission, continuous integration (Jenkins)
Education: Georgia Institute of Technology.
Companies I worked/am working:
Principal developer of Fleetmatics REVEAL Manager App https://goo.gl/dEqT90
Developing of core features, Application refactoring using CLEAN architecture
Improved the app stability, crash-free users rate is 99.9%
Prototyping and R&D
Used technologies: Android SDK, REST API, Google Maps, Unit testing
Developed iOS application Fleetmatics REVEAL Field App https://goo.gl/oD1LLs
Used technologies: iOS, Google Maps, REST API, Unit testing
Management of patients’ surveys
Projects and main responsibilities:
– Develop iOS application
– Create internal framework: networking, database, encryption
– Continuous Integration
– API integration
The virtual healthcare service
Online consultation system. https://goo.gl/sWt5ch
– the authentication with REST API and Facebook OAuth,
– Core Data persistence layer,
– integrated OpenTok (WebRTC) – for realtime video communication integration.